We teach several styles of partner dancing (also known as social dancing or ballroom dancing). We offer ongoing 5-week sessions, usually with a week off in between. Occasionally, we have 4-week mini sessions.
We post one schedule at a time and generally post the new schedule mid-way through the current session.
The August session, which begins the week of August 6 will be posted in mid July.
SERIES CLASS SCHEDULE:
Special Notes for the June/July Session:
- Sunday's Lindy Hop classes start a week late, starting on 7/2 and ending on 7/30
- The 7/30 Lindy Hop 3 and Lindy Hop 2a classes will be in West Hall
- Tuesday's classes skip 7/4 and end on 8/1.
- Solo Jazz this session is "Solo Jazz Classics". Discover the fun of classic solo authentic jazz choreographies/sequences.
Special Notes for the May/June Session:
- Sunday's classes skip 5/28 and end on 6/18
- Monday's classes in Century Ballroom run four weeks, starting 5/8. Each class is 1.25 hours long, for a total of five hours
- Monday's classes in West Hall skip 5/29 and end on 6/19
- Thursday's classes in Century Ballroom run four weeks, starting 5/11. Each class is1.25 hours long, for a total of five hours
- Friday's Tango 1 Couples series runs four weeks, ending 6/9. Each class is1.25 hours long, for a total of five hours
- Tango 3 this session is "Off Axis and Other Creative Moments in Tango"
SALSA 2b REBOOT CAMP
Monday 6/19 6-7:30
It’s been a few weeks since our last class – our series starts next week – so come tonight to “Salsa 2b Reboot Camp” and we’ll review what we did last session.
SALSA 3a REBOOT CAMP
Monday 6/19 7:30-9
After a few weeks off join us and we’ll review as much of Salsa 3a as we can get through to get you moving again.
A FOLLOWS CLASS
Thursday 6/22 6:30-7:30
Includes turns, styling and technique. No partners. (For follows only)
SALSA 2a REBOOT CAMP
Thursday 6/22 7:30-9
It’s been a few weeks since our last class – our series starts next week – so come tonight to “salsa 2a Reboot Camp” and we’ll review what we did last session.